Recipe from: Michael Bednarz
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 regular sized Reeses Chocolate
- 16 regular sized Turtles Chocolate
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter M&Ms or Smarties
- Combine the cake mix, egg, butter, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix until a soft dough forms. Press half the dough into an 8×8 baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the frozen peanut butter cups over the top of the dough. Press the rest of the dough over the tops of the peanut butter cups evenly.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the dough. Sprinkle with the Reese's Pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. They will look undone but trust me, they’re done. Let the bars cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a sealed container, no need to refrigerate!
- I prefer Turtles while my kids prefer Reeses.