When there is nothing to do at home or while camping trying pizza stovetop cooking can be more enjoyable maybe waking up your creativity.
What else can is cook this way?
- Steel Platter for pizza
- Aluminum Foil to cover grill top.
- Could use for meats thinly sliced or thicker
- Vegetables add-ons
- Cheese for raclette but any cheese that melts well is nice.
- BREAD with Butters Oils: garlic onion chips herbs and spices.
- Distance between foods and top grill covered with foil 2 to 4 inches – to keep it moist – it tends to dry up fast.
Get creative Who knows YOU may start your own business!